2.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
Personal data collected by the Company includes but is not limited to:
- Personal details such as name, telephone number and/or e-mail address, date of birth and address.
- Financial details such as estimated annual income and net worth, trading experience and investment knowledge.
- Identity Verification Documents such as passport and ID, utility bills, and/or bank statements/card copies or your company’s incorporation certificates and any other corporate documents. For more details, please refer to the KYC policy of the website.
The Company can and will originate information from your use of this website (i.e. cookies) and may store this information with your personal profile. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, types of transactions conducted, documents downloaded, Internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, IP time zone setting and location and other websites which may have referred you or to which you link (“Referral”)
3.USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
The data processed in order to provide the Services and to deliver customer satisfaction will be kept for the period considered strictly necessary to achieve these ends. Furthermore, the data processed in order to provide the Services may be stored for a longer period, to enable any disputes relating to the provision of the Services to be handled.
Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept by the Company until your consent is revoked. In the event that consent is revoked, the data may no longer be processed for the aforementioned marketing and profiling purposes but may still be stored in order to handle any disputes and/or disagreements and/or to ensure the safety of the customer.
The Company will, monitor and record any communication you have with us whether in writing, by phone or by electronic mail which will be recorded and stored as per the internal policies and procedures of the Company.
4.DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Company may be obligated to disclose any personal data regarding any of its clients to any relevant competent authority as may be required under the Legislation or in any of the following situations:
To protect the Company’s rights and/or comply with any court order or judicial proceedings:
- To avoid any potential fraud
- To conform with the Law or Comply with legal proceedings
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company’s website(s)
- To act in urgent cases to protect the personal safety of users of the company, its website or the public.
The Company may also disclose your personal data to the below processors of data:
- The Company’s Introducing Brokers, Affiliates, business partners or any other third party that the Company may outsource its operations to, who process data on behalf of the Company and who may only use it for the same purposes as the Company, subject to Clauses (II) and (III) below.
- Financial institutions and other similar organizations that are in charge of payment processes and other financial activities, or those that are nominated by you:
- Within the context of our contractual relations with our Affiliates, the data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The processing of this data will comply with the purposes for which this information was collected and such activities shall be carried out in strict compliance with all applicable laws regarding the protection of personal data. In cases where the data is transferred outside the EEA, we will take all appropriate contractual measures necessary and appropriate in order to ensure adequate levels of data protection.
- Any organization at your request or any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker or legal adviser.
- Any third parties where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested: or any authority to whom the Company is required to disclose such information by law.
All the above processors of data shall ensure that:
- Their employees are informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data:
- They will process the Personal Data in compliance with all applicable laws, enactments, regulations, orders, standards and other similar instruments.
The Company takes all necessary precautions to control the processing of such data solely for the purposes specified in this policy however it shall not be responsible for any leakage of personal data which falls outside its contemplation.
The Company adopts strong measures to protect the security of Client’s Personal Data and to ensure it is not accessed by unauthorized persons. Access to Personal Data is restricted to employees and authorized service providers who need it to perform their work. The Customer must not share or disclose his/her log in details with any third party. The Company takes strong precautions to protect Customers personal data from loss, theft, copying, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.